LITE-ON SOHC 4832 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Readable Format s see all. If anyone needs it, just let me know. How satisfied are you with this response? Did it used to work before? Guaranteed Delivery see all. Also I am experiencing slow lead-ins when burning a CD, anyone know the cause of that? The max point reward for answering a question is
Uploader: Maukasa
Date Added: 15 August 2011
File Size: 46.19 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 28795
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Writable Format s see all. Just let us know. Login to post Please ilte-on English characters only. Hi there, Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Ask a Question Usually answered in minutes! You may be prompted to provide the path of the driver.

Ive tried the paperclip trick and just about everything including right clicking on the drive on my computer and clicking eject and all I hear it clicking like its trying to open but wont. I have not been able to make it read another disk since.

Also I am experiencing slow lead-ins when burning a CD, anyone know the cause of that?

I have another 52x Sony CD-ROMand it reads a lot better in deturbo - I was itching to hack it to 52x Liteon, but after comparing the turbo results, pite-on gain in speed is thrown away in retries at the high speed end. Skip to main content. Got one to sell? More refinements More refinements Helpful 1 Not Helpful Comment Flag.

Lite-on Combo sohc-4832k will not load. Lost D and E drives after MS Media Player download...

Unrested pulled from working computers parted out. Guaranteed by Fri, Jan 4.

Not 4382 what you are looking for? Code 39 " Troubleshooting said uninstall and reinstall drives. We will work with you to resolve any issue. I flashed to Sony CRXx, but the results are nearly the same.

I had the same problem but not specifically the exact problem. If you still have your K firmware, please send it to dhc I have the liteon Sohck but my computer will ilte-on see it at cpromt. Buying Format see all.

SOHCk combo drive-what is it? - LiteOn / PLDS / Sony Writer - Club Myce - Knowledge is Power

No one has the firmware? Within 2 miles 5 miles 10 miles 15 miles 20 miles 50 miles 75 miles miles miles miles miles miles miles miles miles of. Tell us some more! Click "Add" to insert your video. Not a DVD burner.

If anyone is still interested, I found I could get the firmware for my drive lite-kn the following hp site: Just bought a compaq srnx and found this drive in my machine. It's an IDE interface. Yes, I am interested in your backup. If anyone is still interested, I found I could get the firmware for my drive at the following hp site:. A driver that is referencing an entry point in another binary file is unable to load.

Comments